Pages

Translate

Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Super Skylanders

                                                        My Super Skylanders


My Skylander collection means a lot to my brother and I, and I usually buy them at Toys R Us or Target. The Skylanders are divided into the following groups.  The plant group, an earth group, a magic group, a water group, a tech group, an undead group, a fire group, and an air group. Here is a picture of all the Skylanders I have.



 The black circle is called the Portal of Power.  The Portal of Power is the operating system of how the Skylanders can appear on your Kinect or Wii.







This large fellow is Thumpback. He is my favorite Skylander out of all of them!  He is a giant, and he is mighty strong!  He is the giant for the water group and has an anchor for a weapon.




                                                  Do you have Skylanders?
                        Who is you favorite Skylander?
                         

2 comments:

  1. @ Peter,

    I really enjoyed reading about your Skylander collection. One of the first things I noticed is that your writing is remaining strong. You even have some compound sentences in your text. Well done, Peter!

    I must confess, I do not know anything about Skylander. You mentioned that they are sorted in groups and that the Portal of Power connects to the Kinect or Wii. I'm thinking that the pieces compete with one another, but would love to hear more. What is the object of the game? How do the groups compete against one another? How could an anchor be a weapon?

    Your proud former second grade teacher and future third grade teacher,
    Mrs. Y♥llis


    ReplyDelete
  2. @Peter,

    My favorite Skylander giant is Crusher.
    Hotdog is my favorite regular character.

    I haven't been playing since last school year.

    Now it's your turn to post something on Mrs. Ranney's blog.

    Your best friend,
    Lucas

    ReplyDelete