Pages

Translate

Friday, June 21, 2013

My Summer To-Do List

                                                     My Summer To-Do List

I would like to do many things this summer.  Below is my wish list of summer activities.

  1. Go to surf camp.
  2. Take a vacation to see my family in Wisconsin and friends in New York.
  3. Go on bike rides with my family. 
  4. Go to the movies, especially Planes and Despicable Me 2.
  5. I would like to see the fireworks on the Fourth of July.
  6. Watch the NBA 2013 draft.
  7. Go the beach.
  8. Visit the Santa Monica Pier.
  9. Play sports.
  10. Host a lemonade stand.


                                      Do you have planes for the summer?
                 Are you going to any camps this summer?




3 comments:

  1. Hey Peter this looks like a really fun list, I hope you get to do everything on here! I think you should consider adding #11 to the list; visit Chicago! My summer to do list includes fix up some things around the house, see my family and friends, and visit California. Keep up the great work with your blog!

    ~Uncle Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peter!! You are such an awesome writer! I'm so happy to see your blog. I just signed up to follow you by email, so I can see the play-by-play!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks, and can't wait for you to meet Doodle! Quick! tell your mom you should buy a dog!

    As far as my summer list, it's a long one. This week, I'm enjoying a short vacation in between jobs. It's nice to have the chance to take extra bike rides, organize closets and have lunch with a different friend each day!

    Jack has fishing on the top of his summer to-do, day and night! Even with a full arm cast, he's managing to have lots of fun. I think he has had five sleep-overs in the past two weeks, and he is volunteering at the Boys & Girls Club. Miss Carley is getting to know Doodle and learning how to take care of him. She is enjoying the Boys & Girls Club, and just took a trip to the museum with friends this week. Uncle Todd just finished his favorite thing on the summer list - a motorcycle adventure in the north woods. He and his best friend met up north and rode along the St. Croix and many places up north. I'm always happy when he returns home safely :)

    Can't wait to see you soon, Peter. Keep up the blogging! It's so fun to read.
    XO,
    Aunt Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Aunt Besty,

      Thank you, for complementing my writing. I worked very hard to earn this blog from my fabulous teacher, Mrs. Yollis. Wow, five Seepovers? I just conquered my fear to go to somebody else's house for a sleepover! I just found out that sleepovers are incredibly fun! I had it at my best friend, Lucas's, house. I can't wait for Miss Carely to introduce me to Doodle! He sounds like a swell pal :)

      Love you lots,

      Peter


      Delete