Pages

Translate

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Paintings of Art

                                                                  Paintings of Art

My wonderful brother, Wyatt, made a painting today. He drew a smile face with the colors of yellow and blue. It is very interesting that my brother will draw a painting of a smile face, and not of a whole body. Here is a picture of the paints he used in his painting.




My brother used blue, red, pink, orange, yellow, and green.  He loves to paint and currently he has a broken leg, and can't play any sports. He can go in the pool though.


Do you like to be creative?

If you do, leave me a comment a tell me about a project that you made.

2 comments:

  1. @ Peter,

    I love to be creative. Sometimes I draw, sometimes I paint, and other times I make things up in my head.

    My mother is a great painter. She used to do a lot of oil painting of seascapes, landscapes, and still lifes. A still life is a collection of object that are put together in a painting. Usually a still life involves flowers or fruit. The word still lifes was underlined in red, so I looked it up in the dictionary, and the plural of still life is still lifes. Good to know!

    What do you like to do creatively?

    Your proud former second grade teacher and future third grade teacher,
    Mrs. Y♥llis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peter
    I really enjoyed reading your post. I like how you describe your brother as wonderful. Its great that he has found some things to do while he has a broken leg. I'm sure that he will be up and running around in no time.
    I like to be creative. I like painting and colours. I love to paint flowers and people the most. I think that they have interesting shapes and can be challenging to draw.
    Thank you for your post. Keep up the great blogging
    Mrs Todd
    Mount Annan Christian College
    Sydney Australia

    ReplyDelete