Pages

Translate

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Diary of a Wimpy Kid


MY FAVORITE BOOK SERIES
         
My favorite book series is Diary of a Wimpy Kid. There are ten books in this best-selling series.  I would suggest these fantastic books. The author is Jeff Kinney, and he is an out of this world writer.

What I like about these books is the characters. I like Greg Heffley the wimp, and Rowley Jefferson the loyal friend. They find their friendship out of control sometimes, but they normally get along very well.


This is my favorite book in the series, Diary of a Wimpy Kid DOG DAYS. It is about Greg and Rowley winding down on their school year. To start off summer, they go to Rowley's country club and order way too many smoothies without knowing that they had to pay for them.

                                   

What is your favorite book series and why?
Would you like to read these fantastic books?

5 comments:

  1. Very cool Peter, these books sound interesting and fun. Do you think I would like them? -Josh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Uncle Josh,

      Thanks for the comment. Yes, you would probably like this series. It is very entertaining and it is funny.

      Love,

      Peter

      Delete
  2. Hi Peter!

    It's so cool that you have your own blog! We love seeing the pic of you playing soccer and hearing about your favorite books.

    I look forward to more posts, so keep them coming!

    Alisha & Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alisha & Lee,

      Nice comment. I will try to comment once every week so, I will keep e'm comin!

      Love,

      Peter

      Delete
  3. @ Peter,

    What a great idea to review your favorite book series! I know that lots of student read these books, so they must be quite entertaining.

    I especially liked how you selected your favorite book, and then told your readers a little about it. I can imagine Rowley and his Greg sipping away on their "free" smoothies until they discover they'll need to pay. How did they solve their problem?

    What is Greg's personality like? Is he someone you would want as a friend? If so, why?

    Your proud teacher,
    Mrs. Y♥llis

    ReplyDelete