Pages

Translate

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Beautiful Sunset

                                                              Beautiful Sunset 

A few days ago, when I was riding on my bike I spotted an exotic sunset. It had red a little bit of orange overlapping each other. My dad took a fabulous picture of the exotic sunset.



In the background you can see the mountains and the beautiful sunset.


Have you ever seen a beautiful sunset?
Have you noticed that the sun is setting earlier lately?

3 comments:

  1. Dear Peter,

    Thank you so much for a beautiful sunset! I love nature and always take the time to view spectacular sunsets. We are fortunate here in southern California because we get quite a few beauties!

    You asked if I notice that the sun is setting earlier. Yes, I did. I wonder if anyone can explain why that is happening in the northern hemisphere.

    Here is a BrainPop video that will help!

    Seasons

    Your proud sunset-loving teacher,
    Mrs. Y♥llis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peter,
    This is such a beautiful sunset. Where did you take this picture? I can't stop looking at it!!

    From,
    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Peter,

    Yes I have seen such a beautiful sunset. In fact I saw it in New York City where my mom was born. Where did you see the beautiful sunset?

    From,
    Jack

    ReplyDelete