Pages

Translate

Friday, September 11, 2015

My Favorite NBA Team!

            


                                         My Favorite NBA Team!




Hi everybody! Sorry for not posting in a while, but I have been very busy at the moment (or past year) with school work and basketball. 

The NBA (National Basketball Association) is an American sports league were men play professional basketball. There are 32 teams in the league. My favorite team is the Golden State Warriors. They just won the NBA Finals in 2015 against the Cleveland Cavaliers. The Golden State Warriors have produced some excellent ball players,  such as Chris Mullin, Stephen Curry (The 2015 MVP) , Klay Thompson, Andre Iguodala ( The 2015 Finals MVP), Harrison Barnes, Draymond Green, and Shaun Livingston.  



Here are some pictures of some Golden State Warriors gear I have:









Photo taken by Yours Truly


This is a picture of all my gear. I have my GSW Hat, my Stephen Curry Jersey, and My Curry Ones (shoes).







Photo Taken by Yours Truly


These are the Curry Ones, as I mentioned up above. The Curry Ones are great in ankle support, and they are light on you feet, so it makes it easier to run.









Do you have a favorite basketball team?

If not, do you have a favorite sports team?

Drop me a comment about your favorite sports teams! :) 

3 comments:

  1. @Peter,

    BOOO Stephen Curry, ha ha ha!
    You know I love Caveliers, even Wyatt likes LeBron James!

    Wyatt's friend,
    Kostaki

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Peter
    I am not a basketball fan but I still like the clippers .
    I am a soccer fan ,my favorite team is PSG.
    Theo's sister,
    Heloise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Peter,
    I don't like basketball but my favorite team is Golden State Warriors, I am a soccer fan I like Bayern Munich.

    From,
    Will

    ReplyDelete