Pages

Translate

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Thank You Mrs. Yollis and her Class!

                     
                                             
       

                      Thank You Mrs. Yollis and Class!





Dear Mrs. Yollis and Class,


Instead of replying, I wanted to do a post. I hope that's okay with you :). 

Thank you for replying to me with all your interesting questions!


Mall of America is a very, very, very FUN! I didn't go any rides, sadly. I went into the Arcade though, and won a bunch of candy. The best thing there, in my opinion is the Arcade. 



I did not eat any of the fish I caught, but I did keep a walleye for about an hour. 


I was in Wisconsin for two weeks and I was on the lake for one week. No, I didn't fall out of the boat.  My favorite fish I caught was the walleye.





My favorite Harry Potter book was the 7th, The Deathly Hallows , because Harry kills Voldermort and he's captain of of the Quidditch team, but the sad thing is it's the last book.



Now it's my turn to ask questions.




How do you like Mrs. Yollis? In my opinion Mrs. Yollis is the best third grade teacher EVER!

Have any of you ever gone to Mall of America?  If so,  what did you like about it?

Did any of you play any sports over the summer?



3 comments:

  1. Dear Peter,
    My name is Leah I am a student in Mrs.Yollis's class. I have been to the Mall of America. I liked getting an American Girl doll. I go to Minnesota every year because my cousins live there.
    From,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peter my name is Michael( Mrs.Yollis's class).
    My favorite basketball team is the Lakers.
    I played lots of soccer this summer.
    I have not been to the Mall of America.
    Mrs.Yollis is the best teacher ever!!.


    hope you have plentiful
    blogging

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Peter,
    I didn't play sports over the summer. I am now on the Fire Hawks Softball Team and we have won all our game so far. My favorite team is the LA Dodgers!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete